- DURATION 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYS TOUR
- TYPE OF TRIPROAD TRIP
- START CITY HARIDWAR
- END CITYHARIDWAR
Destination Cover – Haridwar Kedarnath ( 2 Nights ) Haridwar
Kedarnath Package from Haridwar 3 Nights 4 Days – Kedarnath Dham is an individual of the holy place 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Set at an elevation of 3580 m, in Uttarakhand, this pilgrimage site holds immense religious significance for Hindus. Every year devotees from all over the world undertake the yatra. Kedarnath Helicopters offers you Divine Kedarnath Dham Yatra tour package with Helicopter. In Kedarnath Package from Haridwar 3 Nights 4 Days trek to the Kedarnath Temple, visit Guptkashi, Sonprayag and Rishikesh. Embark on Kedarnath Package from Haridwar 3 Nights 4 Days and look for the blessings of Lord Shiva.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable Kedarnath Package from Haridwar .
Haridwar to Guptkashi (220kms/8-9hr) Height: 1319 MTS.
Morning after breakfast, drive to Guptkashi via Rudraprayag & Devoprayag. Enroute you can see the beautiful river Mandakini at Tilwara. The Mandakini river comes from Kedarnath, drive alongside the river to reach Guptakashi, visit Ardh Narishwar Temple in Guptakashi. Check into the hotel arrival in Guptakashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi..
Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Guptkashi (30kms by road & 19kms Trek one way) Height: 3384 MTS.
Morning after breakfast drive to Gaurikund, start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost). Visit Kedarnath Temple. After temple Darshan trek down to Gaurikund. Later, drive to Guptkashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Guptkashi – Haridwar (165kms/5-6hr)
Morning after breakfast, drive for Haridwar via Rishikesh. Rishikesh place of sages is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of ” Hrishikesh ” and this area hence firth came to be known as Rishikesh. Check in Hotel. Later visit Rishikesh Temples & Sight Seeing – Laxman Jhulla, Ram Jhulla. Drop at Haridwar.
Inclusions & Exclusions
Kedarnath Package from Haridwar 3 Nights 4 Days Package Inclusions
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels.
- Transfers and sightseeing as package car.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
Kedarnath Package from Haridwar 3 Nights 4 Days Package Exclusions
- Good and Service Tax (GST) will be extra.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
- Helicopter Ticket INR 9000/- per person ( From Sersi or Sitapur).
- INR 2100/- VIP Ticket for Kedarnath Darshan.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents
Kedarnath Package from Haridwar 3 Nights 4 Days
|Destination||Standard Tour||Deluxe Tour|
|Guptkashi||Raj palace / Giri Raj / Jagat Raj||Shivalik Valley Dlx / Comfort inn / Monal resort|
|Haridwar||Suvidha Deluxe / Hari Dham||Hotel SRS lakshya / Crystal Ganga AC|
Terms and Conditions
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotels. Company is not responsible for any loss.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. Valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- For extra adult many hotels provide extra mattress also instead of extra bed. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only extra bed instead of extra mattress.
- It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
- Many small hotels / resorts do not have lift so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
- Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentery early check in or late check out.
- Many hotels charge extra for room heater or wifi. Normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
- If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
- Driver will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
- Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change)
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- We reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destination / hill station – some of the road / shopping market / mall road have “NO ENTRY” for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
- Some time vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company. Company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.
- Deebee Web Services (eUttaranchal) Here by expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. DeeBee Web Services considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of New Delhi India.
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund
- 15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
- 30 Days & More: 10% of package cost (and taxes are not refunded in any case)
- Note: No refunds in case of Road Blocks, Accidents, etc
Guptakashi:- The name Gupt Kashi means “Hidden Benares. Mythology describes how when the Pandava brothers were searching for a glimpse of Shiva, Shivji first concealed himself at Guptkashi, but later fled from them further up the valley to Kedarnath, where the Pandavas finally got their wish fulfilled. There are more tangible connections as well-the Kedarnath pandas (priests) live in Guptkashi during the winter months, and after the Kedarnath temple closes for the winter, the image of Kedarnath passes through Gupt Kashi on its way to Ukhimath (across the valley), where it stays for the winter.
Guptkashi Weather – pleasant in summer, the temperature ranges from 25-30 degree Celsius. Cold in winters.
Kedarnath: The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war, felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump on the surface. The remaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar and his locks (hair) with head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as Panch Kedar.
Kedarnath Weather – Due to its high altitude the weather in Kedarnath remains cold for most part of the year. Summer here is cool and pleasant while winter is severe. During summer season the temperature varies around 20°Celsius. Light woolen wear is recommended. Winter season in Kedarnath is severe with mercury falling to as low as 0°Celsius. During this time the place experiences snowfall as well. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually avoided by tourists.
Rishikesh: Named after the Lord Vishnu, Rishikesh is a holy city for Hindus. Located in the foothills of the Himalaya in northern India it is also known as the yoga center of the world and is home to many world renowned ashrams. Rishikesh styles itself as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’, with masses of ashrams and all kinds of yoga and meditation classes. The fast-flowing Ganges is surrounded by forested hills inside the city. Apart from temples and ashrams Rishikesh is now a popular white-water rafting centre, backpacker hang-out, and gateway to treks in the Himalaya.